All terms and conditions of sale may be updated at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.yorishiro.co.uk (the “Website”). By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms will apply to the use of this website and any contract between us for the sale of products to you (Contract). Please read these terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before you use this website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us.
“You” the customer (purchaser)
“Delivery” the process of how we get the order to you
“Contract” the agreement you make for the sale of products to you
“We / Us” Yorishiro.co.uk (the business)
“Our” Yorishiro (the business)
All products are an invitation to purchase and until your order is accepted we may refuse a sale for any reason.
Once an order is received and payment is made we will process your order as soon as we have received the payment via PayPal in this order.
- Order Confirmation
- Payment Received
- Printing and Personalisation
All orders are considered personalised at the point of sale.
All customers must click the “I have read the Terms and Conditions” box when ordering to indicate that they have read and understand the terms and conditions of sale listed here.
Products are non returnable unless the items have been damaged in transit or the wrong item has been sent. Replacements are always offered at no additional cost however yorishiro may ask for photgraphic evidence or for the items to be returned (at no extra cost to the customer).
Regardless of return processes you must notify us of any problems as soon as the goods are recived or within three days of receipt (signature for completed delivery).
Currently we only offer printed text for goods using the English language.
Delivery times are listed at the time of sale on our website when you place your order. While we aim to deliver within the timescale provided the customer must be ready to accept the goods or provide alternative arrangements for delivery for example “a different time/day”.
Delivery will require a signature requested by the courier and we will request a signature as proof of receipt where required. It is up to the customer to make sure that whoever signs for the goods at that address that they are responsible to receive the order on your behalf.
We currently only offer a service for delivery that is a two day transit time once your prints and order has been completed. To help with delivery, Yorishiro will notify you when the goods have been collected and are in transit to you. We will aim to deliver all goods within 30 days where possible unless the appointed courier is unable to complete this due to an access problem or a situation out of their control. Delivery will be made to the address specified in the order. If the courier is unable to deliver an order to you then it may be returned to Yorishiro and an extra charge for a repeat delivery may be requested at the customers expense to cover the cost. For security reasons, delivery can only be made to the card-holders address.
What you will receive
With each order you will receive a certificate of authenticity that proves that you have purchased the chosen print, its print number, the print in the size and paper finish type you indicated, a cardboard tube for packaging, two plastic end caps.
All Prints Are
- Sent in packaging that should protect them in transit.
- Made using Ilford printing papers and a Canon professional photographic printer.
- Inspected before despatch to make sure they are free from blemishes and visible damage.
- Printed to the edges of the paper and contain no border or gaps around the image.
- Have sizes stated on the website when the order is placed by choosing the required dimensions.
- Guaranteed for 28 days and does not include “wear and tear” that may happen after you receive your goods.
- Available to view on the website before purchase and are printed as closely as possible to the original with the equipment stated above. The original lens, camera and photographer all go into producing the image seen on the website. Clarity, focus and artistic impression all make up how you see the image. A text description is provided on the website before your place your order.
- Non returnable if because for example “the focus isn’t as clear as another part of the image”. The images of the prints on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the print. Your prints may vary slightly from those images. Every print is made using the recomended photo papers profile and printers specifications to ensure we are able to reproduce the image as close to the photographers original efforts.
To ensure safe and effort free transactions Yorishiro uses PayPal to transfer your payments to us and offer us a way of refunding you for damaged or faulty goods where appropriate. Please read the PayPal ToC’s to be sure hyou understand them before you order or use our website. https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
If you have any issues with your order please contact us before you use PayPals arbitration service as this may delay a response.
Cancelation of your order
To cancel your order you must contact us before we have printed your personalised goods. The order process will start as soon as we receive your order so it is advised you contact us straight away if you have made an error. We will assist you with your order where we can however if your order has already been printed then you will lose your right to cancel.
Please contact us by email on email@example.com or by phone on 07494 795142. Please note that the office is not open 24 hours so please leave a message or send us a text and we will call you back on the number you provide when we are available. Please note that calls and text to this number are chargable depending on your phone provider.
Consumer rights in the UK for Distance selling and online orders can be found at www. gov.uk
Please note that we do not accept walk in enquiries or collections without prior notification for security reasons. Pleae contact us on our email or call to make these arrangements.
All images are property of Yorishiro and can not be copied or reproduced in any way. Please notify us if you find any copies either in digital or print format that have not been sold through this website.